We are seeking exceptional Pet Care Associates.
Associates needed in: Bartow, Cobb, Paulding, Cherokee, Gordon, and Floyd counties.
Basic information regarding Pet Care Associate duties: The number of pet visits can be between 1-4 visits per day for one day or many days (weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays), depending upon client needs. You will provide primarily feeding, cleanup duties, and exercise for the pets, but may also be asked to water plants, get the mail/newspaper, and roll out the trash can, for example, while clients are away from home. Odds & Ends, LLC also offers overnight pet sitting services.
Requirements for the Pet Care Associate position:
• You have reliable transportation.
• You love all kinds of animals, but especially dogs and cats.
• You are available for morning, midday, and evening visits on weekdays and weekends.
• You can work at least 2 of the 3 major winter holidays:Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s.
• You can pass a criminal / background check.
These positions are perfect for someone who is retired or looking for part-time work, or wants to supplement his/her income before and after a full-time job.
If you are interested in either or both positions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and, in 50 words or less, explain why you would be the perfect person for the positions. Please include your home location (city). If selected, you will be sent an application packet as the next step in the hiring process.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Odds & Ends, LLC Crew!